Join Sierra Pacific Credit Union’s team of staff and members at the Hot Chocolate 5k Run in Phoenix this December 11th. Sierra is covering the 5k registration fee for 20 runners! We’ll also be out at the pre-run expo on December 10th, where we’ll be giving out Sierra gear, meeting the runners, and getting pumped up for the run on Sunday.
Sierra Pacific Hot Chocolate Run 5k Team Registration
The deadline to register is: 12/02/2022
Pre-Run Expo & Packet Pickup: Saturday, Dec 10th Location TBD
Run Date and Time: Sunday, December 11th, 7:25 am start time, Gear Check starts as early as 5:55 am
- If you have already registered for the run, you can’t get a refund (sorry) but you are welcome to meet up with Sierra’s team at the event
- Don’t forget to add our coupon code (SIERRA2022) at checkout!
- Find event info here: https://hotchocolate15k.com/city/phoenix/
- Sierra Pacific will cover the registration cost for the 5k, but not any add-ons like packet mailing, Run Club, iTab, donations, or EnMotive Protection Plan. If these options are added, members must pay for those additions themselves.
How to register:
- Contact Terri Merkel at [email protected] to inquire about joining the team
- Visit https://venturesendurance.enmotive.com/events/register/2022-hot-chocolate-15k-5k-phoenix/ to start your registration
- Select “5k”
- Complete registration details
- Review and select “Proceed to Checkout”
- In the “Coupon” box, enter code: “SIERRA2022”, click “Apply”, and select “2022 Hot Chocolate Run – Phoenix – 5k Registration” for the eligible participants. Click “Apply Coupon”.
- Check your order summary – you should see the coupon applied and a discount for the registration cost
- Sierra Pacific will review and approve eligible team registrations
What to Expect
- Hot Chocolate Run will send you an email with all event details as the race approaches.
- Sierra Pacific will also reach out to coordinate our team before the event, and to get your approval for photographs.
- Please feel free to share your ideas for how to make race day special with Terri at [email protected]
- If you didn’t choose to mail your packet, you’ll need to attend the pre-race expo on Saturday, December 10th (location TBD). THERE IS NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK-UP. Sierra will be out at the expo, and would love to see you at the booth!