You must be enrolled in Online Banking to access Mobile Banking. No worries – you can enroll online in minutes.
- Account Management
- Transfer between Accounts
- Remote Card Control
- Bill Pay
- And More
Get The App
Search for the Sierra Pacific Federal CU app in your device’s app store.
Access Online Banking features from your mobile device, plus:
- Mobile Check Deposit
- ATM and Branch Locater
- Fingerprint Login
Explore Online Banking
Online and Mobile Banking FAQs
Credit Score by SavvyMoney shows your score, report, and more inside of the Sierra Pacific mobile banking app. If your credit score isn’t working, try these solutions:
- Update to the latest app version
- Navigate to the “My Credit Score” option in the main menu and agree to the terms of service
Note that only primary account holders have access to Credit Score. Joint members will not be able to use Credit Score unless they open their own account at Sierra Pacific.
If you still can’t see your credit score in the mobile app, contact SavvyMoney’s support team at email@example.com
Sierra Pacific Credit Union uses specific lending criteria to make decisions on loan approval, rate, terms, etc. Any loan application submitted to Sierra is subject to our lending policies and may not match the offer, estimated score, or estimated rate or savings presented in SavvyMoney.
If you think some information is wrong or inaccurate, you can obtain a free credit report from www.annualcreditreport.com and then dispute inaccuracies with each bureau individually. Each bureau has its process for correcting inaccurate information.
Every Sierra Pacific CU user can file a dispute with TransUnion by clicking on the “Dispute” link within the Credit Score tool in online or mobile banking. TransUnion will share this with the other bureaus if the inaccuracy is verified. Members should check with each institution to confirm the innaccuracy has been fixed.
No. Your current credit score, report, and all other tools in the SavvyMoney widget in online and mobile banking can be viewed, used, and updated without impacting your credit score. SavvyMoney uses a soft pull to update your credit score information, which doesn’t hurt your score, no matter how often you update it.
Credit Score by SavvyMoney is a free service that we are now providing to all members of Sierra Pacific Federal Credit Union through your online or mobile banking account. Using SavvyMoney will have no impact on your score. It provides all members a free look at their current score, credit report, and ways to improve their score.
SavvyMoney includes additional features including:
- Score simulator: see how certain actions might impact your score
- Credit score goals: set a goal and get tips and reminders automatically
- Personalized offers – see how much a refinance or balance transfer can save you over time before applying
- Financial education – articles and resources to help you build YOUR money savvy
Credit Score by SavvyMoney is a free service that we are now providing to all members of Sierra Pacific Federal Credit Union, and using Credit Score will have no impact on your score.
If you decide that you don’t want to use this service, there are three ways that you can turn it off.
- When entering Credit Score for the first time, a tutorial banner will be displayed. On the final page of the tutorial, you will see text that says, “Turn it off or on at any time”. Click on this text and you will be taken to a page that allows you to turn Credit Score off.
- Additionally, you can turn off Credit Score in the Welcome Email that you will receive on the date of enrollment. At the bottom of the email, you will see a button, “Turn off Credit Score”, and selecting this will turn it off.
- The final way to turn off Credit Score is within the tool itself. Log into online or mobile banking and click on your credit score widget. Select the “Resources” tab on the navigation bar. Then select the “View Now” button under Profile Settings and finally select “Deactivate Credit Score Account” at the bottom of this page.
You will not be automatically enrolled once you cancel this service. If at any point you would like to re-enroll, the Credit Score widget will be available for you to opt back in.
You can pay virtually any business or individual with a mailing address within the United States or Puerto Rico. For example, you can pay utilities, cable bills, credit cards, or individuals such as a landlord, babysitter, or relative.
Bill Pay is a service that allows you to pay virtually anyone or any company through your online banking account. You determine who you want to pay, when you want to make the payment, and which Sierra Pacific account you want the payment to come from. It’s safe, secure, and easy to use.
Yes, Sierra’s Bill Pay feature is offered free of charge for all members. You must be enrolled in both Online Banking and Bill Pay to get access.
Sierra Pacific members can enroll in online banking to access their accounts remotely.
Members can enroll online, download mobile banking, sign up for Mobile Deposit and Bill Pay, and find online banking help here.
Explore online payments, digital wallets, e-statements, and ATM locators here.
We are monitoring the evolving situation and will continue to change and improve operations to keep members and employees safe while maintaining a high level of service and security.
All branches are thoroughly cleaned each day. Hand sanitizer is available for staff and visitors, and staff are following health guidelines.
Our Saint Mary’s branch has been temporarily closed beginning March 23rd for 30 days or as appropriate. This branch’s small size does not allow for social distancing, and the hospital location puts members and staff at greater risk. Our Saint Mary’s staff are operating out of the Mill Street branch during this closure and can be contacted at 775.857.2424.
All other branches are operating with reduced lobby hours, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday to Friday. These branches are open for phone or email assistance during normal operating hours.
We encourage all members to use online and mobile banking options as an alternative to visiting a branch. Most banking transactions can be completed online for free, and we are temporarily waiving fees on the few remote services we do normally charge for. You can explore these options, enroll, and get help with digital banking here.
Need help with Online or Mobile Banking?
We’re building help pages and tutorials. In the meantime, please contact your branch for help!