There are lots of options for making your loan and credit card payments.
- Set up Direct Deposit
- Use an External Bank Account to schedule Automatic Transfers
- Use our Payment Portal to make one-time or automatic payments with a debit card or external bank account. There’s a small fee for this service.
- Mail a check
- Stop by a branch to pay by cash, check, or card (there’s a fee for this) in person.
- Call a branch to pay over the phone with a debit card (there is a fee for this)
- Set up automatic bill pay from your other bank or credit union’s online banking.
Find details and instructions on all these payment options here
Categories: Loans, Payment FAQs